Business Advisory services can be tailored to fit the needs of your business or start-up.
At Focus LLP, we understand that often what you’re seeking is simply some sound advice. Whether it is related to finances, or operations, or how to grow the business, you desire a trusted advisor who knows and understands both your business and your challenges. We take that role very seriously.
Our team has years of expertise, including the following business advisory services:
- New business startups: what structure is best for you: proprietor, partnership or corporation?
- Incorporation, business number, worker’s compensation, selecting a year end, bookkeeping systems, training, etc.
- Shareholder agreements
- Succession planning
- Development or refinement of business plans
- Business valuations
- Wealth management
- Loan arrangements
- Electronic data processing
- Design and implementation of accounting systems
- Acquisitions and sales of businesses
Are you interested in improving your business we can help you.
Give us a call…
*Please be aware that a charge may apply if advice is solicited*
Read what one client had to say…
…One area that I believe Bill is exceptional in is Multi-Corporation and Business Tax. We have confidence that we have the best team working for us in this respect. Bill is straightforward in his approach, always mind full of the dynamics of the situation and very easy to understand, he speaks our business language. I would be so happy to recommend Bill and his staff to other businesses we deal with.
Christine McLean, CFO, MPN Electrical Ltd.